Residential WATER DAMAGE
GET HELP NOW:
Emergency water clean-up services for commercial, industrial, and residential property damaged by:
GET HELP NOW:
Water Damage Restoration Services
Green Rhino Restorations offers a variety of services to properly mitigate structural damage and reduce or prevent loss to real and personal property due to water and flood disaster. Our team will respond quickly to assess and cleanup damage from wet or flooded basements, sewage contamination, or other storm damages to residential, industrial, and commercial properties.
Some of the services that Green Rhino provides to help restore your property safely include: water extraction and pump outs, complete structural drying, dehumidification, mould and sewage remediation, and off-site personal property cleaning. Green Rhino has a secure, temperature controlled warehouse for personal property. Green Rhino utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and procedures so that your property is properly and thoroughly cleaned and dried before it is returned to you.
Minimize Your Loss Due to Water and Flood Damage
Green Rhino has IICRC certified technicians who are experts in handling drywall, ceilings, hardwood floors, and carpeting that are wet or damaged due to floods. We do water mitigation restoration that includes cleanup of floods and storms in nationwide emergency areas.
Our team will help minimize your residual water damage, including addressing the presence of mould or assisting with measures or recommendations to prevent and remediate further growth. In addition to servicing residential homes, vacation homes, rental properties, commercial and industrial properties, Green Rhino offers clean-up and restoration services for boats and recreational vehicles.
Don’t wait! If you have water damage due to heavy rain, power failure, broken appliances, foundation leaks, sump pump failure, broken or frozen pipes, or an appliance malfunction, call Green Rhino immediately. Our emergency response team is ready 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, to help you handle your loss.
What to expect from Green Rhino water damage cleanup service:
- Immediate response to your emergency situation.
- Assessment of the damaged property- the structure together with electrical and plumbing systems.
- Inspection to identify the source of the water leak.
- Scope of work to identify the necessary repairs. If the source or a water leak is plumbing in nature, Green Rhino will recommend a certified and licensed plumbing contractor to make the necessary repairs.
- Prompt initiation of your repairs; including water extraction and drying.
- Depending on the severity of the water damage, once the water has been extracted Green Rhino will again, inspect the property for mould. In addition, Green Rhino will assess what property may be salvageable and determine the best method to remove your personal property from your home, business, boat, plant, or recreational vehicle.
- If your (real) property is damaged, Green Rhino has a full-service construction division to restore the structure of your residential, commercial, or industrial property.
What to do if you are affected by a flood:
- Contact Green Rhino at 1-877-757-7879 for a prompt property damage assessment. If you are insured, it is likely that your insurance policy requires you take prompt action to minimize damages to your home covered under your policy.
- If the issue is plumbing related and you have safe access to your main water line, turn it off as soon as possible.
- Call your insurance company immediately to report the damage and review your coverage. (Green Rhino does not make any determinations or decisions regarding insurance coverage.)
- If your home has been damaged because of a storm, you should place a tarp over interior personal property to protect it from outdoor elements and subsequent inclement weather.
- Remember to keep away from flood waters, which may contain harmful bacteria.
- Avoid using electrical outlets or connections until your property has been inspected by a licensed electrician or you are approved to do so by your local electric company.